With our 2021 season not very far away now ( we hope!) we thought we would update and reassure you as regards to our ongoing Covid Plan of Action with many queries before and on booking.
As we all know the situation changes rapidly and we have already had to cancel our early March bookings which is disappointing we know, after many being made last year in the hope of a ‘normal’ 2021 season.
So we will be extending wavering our cancellation policy from last year whereby in the case of having to alter/cancel bookings at the last minute due to illness or government instructions no payment will be due. We will also be continuing sending our Covid Secure policy details a week before arrival again with details on how we keep you and you keep others safe during your stay.

Again, be prepared for last minute alterations if the government requires us to do so.

Also as all of our peak weekends and holidays were already booked a year in advance do email us your details if you wish to be placed on a waiting list as in these fast moving times cancellations and changes happen more frequently.

Thank you so much for all the wonderful messages already regarding updates and thank you for your continued support during these crazy times.

Stay safe and looking forward to seeing you this season!

Joolz and Tim 😊