Please, before you book, bear in mind we are a Certificated Location and not a commercial site. This is our home and a working farm.
Also now open for 2021 bookings!
For Caravan and Motorhome Club Members only. Membership number to be supplied on booking. Join Here
- Pitches on two hardstanding terraced levels – please make sure you are allocated a pitch before arrival as turning space is restricted
- Working farm
- FULLY SERVICED PITCHES
- Electric Hook up
- Individual water supply and grey waste disposal
- CCEP and recycling points on each Tier
- Spring Water supply ( Tested annually with Certification)
- Green/Eco Chemicals required
- Please, NO ARRIVALS BEFORE 1pm as there is no waiting area for departures.
- Latest Departure Time – 12 noon (or by arrangement)
- Payment on arrival and ALL booked dates to be paid for in full
- Strictly no awning heaters
- No vehicle charging (please speak to us for our fair electricity usage fee)
- Minimum of two nights on Bank Holidays and School Holidays
- Charges for 2020!
- £19 per night for Two people
- £1 per awning
- £1 per extra car
- £1 per extra person per night
- £9 extended departure (until 6pm)
- Children very welcome but please do not allow to wander from the caravan site as we are a working farm
- Dogs welcome but must be kept under control (again- livestock nearby)
- Payment Methods – cheque or cash
- No stays longer than 28 days (Caravan Club Rules)
- No van to be left unoccupied over night (Caravan Club Rules)
To help you book – here is a Pitch Layout
Or if you prefer the personal approach email us or call 01629 582687 for enquiries and booking.